Kubuntu Council Election 2019 voting

Rik Mills-2
Hi everyone.

The call for nominations in the election has now closed, and the
following 3 candidates have been nominated:

Aaron Honeycutt
Rik Mills
Rick Timmis

for the 3 positions in the Council they currently hold.

Therefore, in accordance with community council election guidelines [1],
a full election via CVIS or launchpad is not required.

Instead, an individual confirmation poll for each candidate has been set
up on the Kubuntu Members launchpad team page.

This is a Yes/No poll, with no other options, open only to Kubuntu Members.

Aaron Honeycutt:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/kubunt-council-2019-ahoneycutt
Rik Mills:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/kubunt-council-2019-rikmills
Rick Timmis:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/kubunt-council-2019-ricktimmis

Launchpad requires a (12 hrs) delay between creating a poll and it
opening for voting, so the voting window is accordingly:

Polls open: 8pm UTC, 25th August 2018
Polls close: 8pm UTC, 31st August 2018

I believe launchpad will automatically open and close the polls, so it
is crucial to vote within the aforesaid window.

Happy voting

[1] - https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/restaffing/890

Re: Kubuntu Council Election 2019 voting

Rik Mills-2
Hi all,

This is a quick reminder that the Kubuntu Council confirmation polls
close at 8pm* UTC tonight. If you have not voted and intend to do so,
please ensure you have done so by that time.

* Note: Launchpad seems to be reporting the polls will remain open for
several more hours, even though they were set initially to close at 8pm.
This may end up being the case, but it would be wise to assume the 8pm
deadline is correct in any case.

Rik