Kubuntu Council Elections 2017 - Call for Nominations

Kubuntu Council Elections 2017 - Call for Nominations

Clive Johnston-3
Just a reminder that all nominations need to be submitted to me by tomorrow evening (Monday, 4th September 2017) by around 22:00UTC at the very latest.

So far I have only had formal notification from Aaron Honeycutt and Simon Quigley.  Anyone else wanting to stand (or even nominate someone else) have literally only hours to do so, so please do hurry.

Hastefully yours,
Clive