Kubuntu Council Elections

Rick Timmis-3
Dear Kubuntu Community

Three of our serving Kubuntu Councillors are coming to the end of their current term in office.
Of course we sincerely hope that Myriam, Valorie and Simon will stand for re-election.

More importantly we hope that you, dear reader, will consider standing for election to the Kubuntu Council.

To stand for election to the council you must be a Kubuntu Community member, and you may want to consider applying.

The Kubuntu Council is very straight forward, and the role of a Kubuntu Councillor is really about getting involved, which no doubt you do already.

If you would like to stand for election then raise your hand on-list, or reach out to me directly via email.

--
Best Wishes

Rick

For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.

       ricktimmis.com

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Council Elections

Valorie Zimmerman-3
Thanks, Rick!

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 8:16 AM Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I would like to stand again for the Council. I have enjoyed the work and hope to have the votes of Kubuntu Members to stay on the Council.

All the best,

Valorie

Re: Kubuntu Council Elections

Rik Mills-2