Kubuntu Council Polls - a further correction

Kubuntu Council Polls - a further correction

Rick Timmis-3

Dear Kubuntu Community

Moving quickly through my further apologies, it appears I created the polls within the wrong team. Sorry! I have now created 3 polls in the Kubuntu Members team, so all Kubuntu Members should be able to cast their votes.

Kubuntu Council members Myriam Scheingruber, Simon Quigley, and Valorie Zimmerman end their terms of service with the council on 2nd September 2020. Calls for nominations revealed no new candidates.

However, I am delighted to announce that all three members have nominated to stand for the council for a further term.

The Kubuntu Council would like to invite you vote for, or against their reappointment, and the following polls have been created on Launchpad.net

These polls open on 25th August 2020 and will close on 30th August 2020.

Please take a few moments to cast your vote.

Myriam Schweingruber

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/myriam-s-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Simon Quigley

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/simon-q-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Valerie Zimmerman

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+poll/valerie-z-kc-reappoint-2020v3

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis

Kubuntu Council

--
Best Wishes

Rick

For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.

       ricktimmis.com