Kubuntu Council reappointment polls

Rick Timmis-3

Dear Kubuntu Community

Firstly... I apologise that this is a re-run of the polls created on 15th August. I failed to announce the poll information to the community mailing lists, an oversight on my part.

Kubuntu Council members Myriam Scheingruber, Simon Quigley, and Valorie Zimmerman end their terms of service with the council on 2nd September 2020. Calls for nominations revealed no new candidates.

However, I am delighted to announce that all three members have nominated to stand for the council for a further term.

The Kubuntu Council would like to invite you to vote for, or against their reappointment.The following polls have been created on Launchpad.net

These polls open on 23rd August 2020 and will close on 30th August 2020.

Please take a few moments to cast your vote.

Myriam Schweingruber

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-council/+poll/myriam-s-kc-reappoint-2020-v2

Simon Quigley

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-council/+poll/simon-q-kc-reappoint-2020-v2

Valerie Zimmerman

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-council/+poll/valerie-z-kc-reappoint-2020-v2

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis

Kubuntu Council

--
Best Wishes

Rick

For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.

       ricktimmis.com

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Council reappointment polls

Rick Timmis-3
Hi Valorie

I checked this morning and all polls are open.

Thanks
Rick