Kubuntu Councillor re-appointments

Rick Timmis-3
Hello everyone

The launchpad polls closed on 30 August, and I am very pleased to say that there was an over whelming majority in favours of Myriam, Simon, and Valorie extending their tenures for a further two years.

Thank you to all those who took part in the polls, and apologies to those who could not as the poll was restricted to Kubuntu Members only.

Myriam Schwiengruber, Simon Quigley and Valorie Zimmerman terms are extended until September 2022

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Councillor re-appointments

Valorie Zimmerman-3
Thank you so much for each person who stepped up -- to run the election, to stand for election and to VOTE! I'm honored to serve and hope I will see many of you at Akademy this next week.

There is still time to register if you have not yet: Akademy.kde.org. Use your KDE identity to sign in. :-)

Valorie