Kubuntu Dev Meeting 3/24/18

Aaron Honeycutt-2
I'm going to choose March 24 this saturday at 2pm for this meeting to clear out our phab board and some more tasks.

Meet us on IRC on #kubuntu-devel !!!

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Dev Meeting 3/24/18

Valorie Zimmerman-3
Hey Aaron, I'm sorry to say I missed the meeting. Did it happen? If
so, what was the result?

If not, are we rescheduling?

Valorie

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 6:51 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm going to choose March 24 this saturday at 2pm for this meeting to clear
> out our phab board and some more tasks.
>
> Meet us on IRC on #kubuntu-devel !!!

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Dev Meeting 3/24/18

Valorie Zimmerman-3
OK, Aaron wrote a reply to me only. The meeting is rescheduled to this
upcoming Saturday, April 3 at 2pm Mountain Time, which is -7 from UTC.
I think that is UTC 7 if my math is correct.

Freenode IRC on #kubuntu-devel or as for an invite to the Telegram channel.

Valorie

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 12:50 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Aaron, I'm sorry to say I missed the meeting. Did it happen? If
> so, what was the result?
>
> If not, are we rescheduling?
>
> Valorie
>
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 6:51 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm going to choose March 24 this saturday at 2pm for this meeting to clear
>> out our phab board and some more tasks.
>>
>> Meet us on IRC on #kubuntu-devel !!!

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Dev Meeting 3/24/18

Valorie Zimmerman-3
Oh gosh, Rick is right, I had the date wrong.

March 31, UTC 7. (date -u in your konsole)

Rick, so good to hear from you, and it will be great to have you at
the meeting if you can make it! \o/

Valorie