Kubuntu Dev Meeting

Aaron Honeycutt-2
Hello all!

We're very close to the Kubuntu 18.04 LTS release and I would like for us to go though the Phab board [1] to see what needs doing to polish our next LTS release. We will also go though the board to see what we do not plan on doing, what we are doing for next release 18.10 and add some tasks for the next 9 months to the release of 18.04 LTS and to 18.10.

Even though the title of the meeting says Dev (Developer) I want everyone to know we love work from non-dev tasks like documentation (I'm looking for some more help with the Kubuntu Manual!), QA (will also go over how we currently do it), Artwork, and more!

The Doodle is at this location: [2]

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Dev Meeting

Valorie Zimmerman-3
Done. I would like to see a few more people respond.

Valorie

PS: Thanks for spearheading this job, Aaron. I hope we can make this jobs board as useful as our old one was!

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 8:31 PM, Aaron Honeycutt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all!

We're very close to the Kubuntu 18.04 LTS release and I would like for us to go though the Phab board [1] to see what needs doing to polish our next LTS release. We will also go though the board to see what we do not plan on doing, what we are doing for next release 18.10 and add some tasks for the next 9 months to the release of 18.04 LTS and to 18.10.

Even though the title of the meeting says Dev (Developer) I want everyone to know we love work from non-dev tasks like documentation (I'm looking for some more help with the Kubuntu Manual!), QA (will also go over how we currently do it), Artwork, and more!

The Doodle is at this location: [2]

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Dev Meeting

Rik Mills-2
I have responded, but most times proposed are in the middle of the night
my time, so I did not make many ticks.

Rik