Quantcast

Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Rik Mills-2
Hi,

As encouraged by the team and council, please find below a doodle poll
for proposed developer application meeting times.

http://doodle.com/poll/a3qe3nbtgxsxth2r

My developer application wiki page can be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills/KubuntuDeveloperApplication

That page is still a work in progress, but any comments and constructive
criticism on that OR the application as a whole, added to the comments
section if you are able, is very welcome. If the wiki will not cooperate
for you, or you just wish to, you can email me, or chat in IRC/Telegram
etc with any comments you have.

Best regards

Rik

Re: Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Rik Mills-2
A polite reminder about this to all devs.

Pardon this. I am aware many of you are very busy.

Thanks.

Rik

On 23/01/17 10:25, Rik Mills wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As encouraged by the team and council, please find below a doodle poll
> for proposed developer application meeting times.
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/a3qe3nbtgxsxth2r
>
> My developer application wiki page can be found here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills/KubuntuDeveloperApplication
>
> That page is still a work in progress, but any comments and constructive
> criticism on that OR the application as a whole, added to the comments
> section if you are able, is very welcome. If the wiki will not cooperate
> for you, or you just wish to, you can email me, or chat in IRC/Telegram
> etc with any comments you have.
>
> Best regards
>
> Rik

Re: Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Rik Mills-2
Sadly at the moment I do not have enough existing developers responding
to the poll to make the application meeting possible.

However, in the spirit of optimism......

At the moment, Thursday 9th Feb @ 19:00 UTC is my preferred choice, but
there is a little flexibility on the time and day there should that
prove difficult.

Please let me know if this is an issue.

I shall most likely close the poll tomorrow evening.

Thanks

Rik

On 31/01/17 19:46, Rik Mills wrote:

> A polite reminder about this to all devs.
>
> Pardon this. I am aware many of you are very busy.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rik
>
> On 23/01/17 10:25, Rik Mills wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As encouraged by the team and council, please find below a doodle poll
>> for proposed developer application meeting times.
>>
>> http://doodle.com/poll/a3qe3nbtgxsxth2r
>>
>> My developer application wiki page can be found here:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills/KubuntuDeveloperApplication
>>
>> That page is still a work in progress, but any comments and constructive
>> criticism on that OR the application as a whole, added to the comments
>> section if you are able, is very welcome. If the wiki will not cooperate
>> for you, or you just wish to, you can email me, or chat in IRC/Telegram
>> etc with any comments you have.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Rik

Re: Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Rik Mills-2
Thank you all.

Poll is now closed and I have made a provisional choice of a meeting
start time of between 19:00 & 20:00 UTC on Thurs 9th February.

Again, if this is not convenient or possible for some kubuntu-devs, then
perhaps we can still come to some accommodation.

Regards

Rik

On 04/02/17 20:11, Rik Mills wrote:

> Sadly at the moment I do not have enough existing developers responding
> to the poll to make the application meeting possible.
>
> However, in the spirit of optimism......
>
> At the moment, Thursday 9th Feb @ 19:00 UTC is my preferred choice, but
> there is a little flexibility on the time and day there should that
> prove difficult.
>
> Please let me know if this is an issue.
>
> I shall most likely close the poll tomorrow evening.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rik
>
> On 31/01/17 19:46, Rik Mills wrote:
>> A polite reminder about this to all devs.
>>
>> Pardon this. I am aware many of you are very busy.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Rik
>>
>> On 23/01/17 10:25, Rik Mills wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As encouraged by the team and council, please find below a doodle poll
>>> for proposed developer application meeting times.
>>>
>>> http://doodle.com/poll/a3qe3nbtgxsxth2r
>>>
>>> My developer application wiki page can be found here:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills/KubuntuDeveloperApplication
>>>
>>> That page is still a work in progress, but any comments and constructive
>>> criticism on that OR the application as a whole, added to the comments
>>> section if you are able, is very welcome. If the wiki will not cooperate
>>> for you, or you just wish to, you can email me, or chat in IRC/Telegram
>>> etc with any comments you have.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Rik

Re: Kubuntu Developer Application for Rik Mills (doodle poll included)

Harald Sitter
We should have quorum with yofel, shadeslayer and me in attendance.
Any other dev who may have time may of course chime in.

Also, as Rohan needs to be out by 20UTC I'd appreciate it if everyone
is there at 19UTC sharp.