Quantcast

Kubuntu Vision Meeting - Part 2

ovidiub13
Hello,

Since I got not more votes in, for the past few days, I'm closing the poll (http://doodle.com/poll/34hctcaqu5hgbqcb).

As you can see, the only date where all voters can join is Today 2016.11.08 at 21:00 UTC. Timezone is enabled in the poll, in case I messed up the timezone conversion.

I've created a poll for you to vote on what platform do you prefer to have the meeting on: http://doodle.com/poll/3y8n762fhciyndmf. You may choose all the variants you are OK with.

Personally, I think Mumble is the best choice, perhaps combined with IRC. Yes, we can record Mumble meetings, we've had them in the past.

So I guess I'll see you tonight.

Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Vision Meeting - Part 2

Valorie Zimmerman-3
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since I got not more votes in, for the past few days, I'm closing the poll
> (http://doodle.com/poll/34hctcaqu5hgbqcb).
>
> As you can see, the only date where all voters can join is Today 2016.11.08
> at 21:00 UTC. Timezone is enabled in the poll, in case I messed up the
> timezone conversion.
>
> I've created a poll for you to vote on what platform do you prefer to have
> the meeting on: http://doodle.com/poll/3y8n762fhciyndmf. You may choose all
> the variants you are OK with.
>
> Personally, I think Mumble is the best choice, perhaps combined with IRC.
> Yes, we can record Mumble meetings, we've had them in the past.
>
> So I guess I'll see you tonight.
>
> Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN
> GeekAliens.com
> Kubuntu România

Thanks Ovidiu. Mumble installed; I'll be there. Be sure to announce
the server, etc.

Valorie

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Kubuntu Vision Meeting - Part 2

ovidiub13
Hello everybody,

We've just finished testing the Mumble server for the meeting. Currently Mumble has the most votes on http://doodle.com/poll/3y8n762fhciyndmf

The Mumble server is on 23.92.28.147 port 64738.

The meeting will start in an hour.

Anyone can join: Developers and users.

Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN