Kubuntu Website Template Options take two

Kubuntu Website Template Options take two

Rick Timmis-3
Doh! Thanks to Rik, and Darin for reminding me about the link

Hi everyone

I have been working on a draft proposal for updating the kubuntu.org website. I want to get Some options from you all to see what style and layout you prefer.

Here is a link to a portfolio of responsive templates for the Hugo static site generator, it would be wonderful if you could choose your top three and email the links back to me.
I will narrow your choices down to a short list, and run a poll from that to get to a final 3.

Once we have three I will dress them all with our brand and run a final poll to identify a final choice.

Thanks for your help