Kubuntu Website Template Options

Rick Timmis-3
Hi everyone

I have been working on a draft proposal for updating the kubuntu.org website. I want to get Some options from you all to see what style and layout you prefer.

Here is a link to a portfolio of responsive templates for the Hugo static site generator, it would be wonderful if you could choose your top three and email the links back to me.
I will narrow your choices down to a short list, and run a poll from that to get to a final 3.

Once we have three I will dress them all with our brand and run a final poll to identify a final choice.

Thanks for your help
Rick

Re: Kubuntu Website Template Options

Darin Miller
Ummm, I don't see a link.
 o__
  >/
( )\( ) Darin | 208-991-4421

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:40 AM Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

I have been working on a draft proposal for updating the kubuntu.org website. I want to get Some options from you all to see what style and layout you prefer.

Here is a link to a portfolio of responsive templates for the Hugo static site generator, it would be wonderful if you could choose your top three and email the links back to me.
I will narrow your choices down to a short list, and run a poll from that to get to a final 3.

Once we have three I will dress them all with our brand and run a final poll to identify a final choice.

Thanks for your help
Rick

Re: Kubuntu Website Template Options

Rick Timmis-3
Hey, how cool is that 😄
I love it 🥰

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020, 21:46 Carl Schwan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le mercredi, juillet 1, 2020 12:40 PM, Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi everyone

Hi Rick,

I also tried to create a mockup. I hope you will like it. https://kde.modular.im/_matrix/media/r0/download/kde.modular.im/b5c11254dea82db5988a911c79a5c77462e51cc2 (consider all the text in it as placeholders for now)

Cheers,
Carl

> I have been working on a draft proposal for updating the kubuntu.org website. I want to get Some options from you all to see what style and layout you prefer.
>
> Here is a link to a portfolio of responsive templates for the Hugo static site generator, it would be wonderful if you could choose your top three and email the links back to me.
> I will narrow your choices down to a short list, and run a poll from that to get to a final 3.
>
> Once we have three I will dress them all with our brand and run a final poll to identify a final choice.
>
> Thanks for your help
> Rick

Re: Kubuntu Website Template Options

Mike Mikowski
Oh, very nice!

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 06:05 Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, how cool is that 😄
I love it 🥰

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020, 21:46 Carl Schwan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le mercredi, juillet 1, 2020 12:40 PM, Rick Timmis <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi everyone

Hi Rick,

I also tried to create a mockup. I hope you will like it. https://kde.modular.im/_matrix/media/r0/download/kde.modular.im/b5c11254dea82db5988a911c79a5c77462e51cc2 (consider all the text in it as placeholders for now)

Cheers,
Carl

> I have been working on a draft proposal for updating the kubuntu.org website. I want to get Some options from you all to see what style and layout you prefer.
>
> Here is a link to a portfolio of responsive templates for the Hugo static site generator, it would be wonderful if you could choose your top three and email the links back to me.
> I will narrow your choices down to a short list, and run a poll from that to get to a final 3.
>
> Once we have three I will dress them all with our brand and run a final poll to identify a final choice.
>
> Thanks for your help
> Rick

Re: Kubuntu Website Template Options

Valorie Zimmerman
Carl, I love it! Thanks for getting us moving on this even more quickly.

All the best on American Independence Day,

Valorie