Quantcast

Kubuntu Zesty Zapus Beta 1 due 23 February 2017

Kubuntu Zesty Zapus Beta 1 due 23 February 2017

Walter Lapchynski
It's that time again. Time for testing! Actually we've had [images][1] for over a day now and globally back to the 19th. Guess someone on the Release Team started early. Wish I had known that earlier to give you all more time. Oh well.

Head over to that link below, log in, grab a download (yes, version 20170220), check your hashes, boot it up (usually in a virtual machine but real hardware testing is always appreciated), mark it as in progress, follow the test case, report any bugs, and mark it successful or failed.

Ideally we cover all required tests at least once. Additional testing beyond this will only help us get better coverage.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or would like to join us for coordination, feel free to reply here or join us on #kubuntu-devel on Freenode.

Thanks for making Kubuntu better!

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D

Re: Kubuntu Zesty Zapus Beta 1 due 23 February 2017

Simon Quigley-2
Just a heads up, the images are currently rebuilding, so any images you have downloaded at the moment need to be re-downloaded and re-tested.

Thanks! :)

--
Simon Quigley
[hidden email]

Re: Kubuntu Zesty Zapus Beta 1 due 23 February 2017

Walter Lapchynski
Fyi this is to get a new Plasma and Frameworks.

@wxl | polka.bike
c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d
68f6 8b57 a48b c4f2 051a