Kubuntu membership meeting

Darin Miller
Based on the Doodle poll, I scheduled my Kubuntu membership interview for

Saturday, Mar 18 UTC 15:00.

I will be out country (Taiwan) for work related travel, but the above time still works for me (11pm Saturday Taiwan time if my calculations are correct).

I hope everyone can make it and I will talk to you all in a few days from Taiwan.

 o__
  >/
( )\( ) Darin | 208-991-4421

Re: Kubuntu membership meeting

Aaron Honeycutt-2

Added to my calendar! See ya there.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017, 8:17 PM Darin Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Based on the Doodle poll, I scheduled my Kubuntu membership interview for

Saturday, Mar 18 UTC 15:00.

I will be out country (Taiwan) for work related travel, but the above time still works for me (11pm Saturday Taiwan time if my calculations are correct).

I hope everyone can make it and I will talk to you all in a few days from Taiwan.

 o__
  >/
( )\( ) Darin | 208-991-4421

Aaron Honeycutt
- Ubuntu Fl Loco South Lead
- Kubuntu Council Member

Re: Kubuntu membership meeting

Valorie Zimmerman
Unfortunately I have a meeting scheduled then. However, you already have my +1!

Have a great trip, and a wonderful membership meeting, Darin.

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez