Quantcast

Kubuntu membership request

Rick Timmis (via Doodle)
Darin Miller invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "Kubuntu membership request."
Hi there,

Darin Miller ([hidden email]) invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "Kubuntu membership request."
Question Darin's sanity regarding KDE membership application.

Weekday time slots are during my lunch hour, the weekend times are during our weekly kubunu-devel meeting.
<a style="text-decoration: none; color: white;" href="https://doodle.com/poll/x2df8asg2zf8r6di?tmail&#x3D;poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&amp;tlink&#x3D;pollbtn">Participate now
What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Darin Miller to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how Doodle works.
You have received this e-mail because "Darin Miller" has invited you to participate in the Doodle poll "Kubuntu membership request."
Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Z├╝rich