Kubuntu on a usb drive

Valorie Zimmerman
John,  got your email:

Subiect: kubuntu
Dată: miercuri, 25 aprilie 2018, 03:14:55 EEST
De la: john johnson <[hidden email]>
To: Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN <[hidden email]>

I have very slow internet because I live in the foothills of California and
was wondering if there was a way I could buy a usb thumb drive with kubuntu
17.10 lts 64 bitfrom kubuntu site if not wat site? I have an old version of
kumbutu based on Ubuntu 17.04 thank you for your help

---

This is Valorie replying; I'm in the US so I would be happy to send
you a USB drive with 18.04, the new LTS on it. I just burned one, an
older Verbatim drive which I will send you if you reply to my private
email with your mailing address.

All the best,

Valorie up north of you in Washington state

PS: I just checked the usb drive in my travel laptop and it boots right up.

--
http://about.me/valoriez