Kubuntu sources.list file restore

ubuntu-users mailing list
Hello is their a way I can simply restore my sources.list file to factory setting on Ubuntu?

Re: Kubuntu sources.list file restore

ubuntu-users mailing list
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 20:15:49 -0700, M.R.P. zensky wrote:
>Hello is their a way I can simply restore my sources.list file to
>factory setting on Ubuntu?

Unfortunately nobody invented an Internet search engine, so it's
impossible to get hits, such as the below, by spending less than 10
seconds.

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/sources.list/#Offizielle-Quellen
https://askubuntu.com/questions/124017/how-do-i-restore-the-default-repositories
https://repogen.simplylinux.ch/
https://gist.github.com/rohitrawat/60a04e6ebe4a9ec1203eac3a11d4afc1
https://gist.github.com/rhuancarlos/c4d3c0cf4550db5326dca8edf1e76800

Most likely it takes far less than 45 minutes to read and compare the
above sources, to rule out mistakes, resp. to understand the guiding
principle. Perhaps you could do it by your own efforts.