Launchpad OOPS

Kevin O'Gorman
I tried to report a problem with the archive manager by using
"ubuntu-bug file-roller"
and got an error reported on the web page.  Has anyone else been seeing this?

Error text:

Oops!

Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.

We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

(Error ID: OOPS-deb9c95631178e961b5dc69ae931cf89)

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */

Re: Launchpad OOPS

Colin Watson
On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 12:37:55PM -0700, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
> I tried to report a problem with the archive manager by using
> "ubuntu-bug file-roller"
> and got an error reported on the web page.  Has anyone else been seeing
> this?

I've answered Kevin by private email, as this is an issue with their
account.