Libre office

David M Pelly

Hey guys,

Re: Libre office: Latest upgrade:  (I use libre office on Windows 10)

The "save" button under FILE  does not turn  from black to gray after clicking on it to save what you wrote.

I wanted  to report that to the "report a bug" department, but when I do and follow directions, it cycles me back to where I started.

It does not allow any feedback or contact  with anyone.

If someone knows how to get that done, please do.

Also report:   to make the   "feedback"    and   "report a bug"   and "suggest an improvement"   functions workable for dummies.

Thanks,

David

Re: Libre office

Stephen M. Webb-4
On 2016-11-26 10:11 AM, David M Pelly wrote:

>  Hey guys,
>
> Re: Libre office: Latest upgrade:  (I use libre office on Windows 10)
>
> The "save" button under FILE  does not turn  from black to gray after clicking on it to save what you wrote.
>
> I wanted  to report that to the "report a bug" department, but when I do and follow directions, it cycles me back to
> where I started.
>
> It does not allow any feedback or contact  with anyone.
>
> If someone knows how to get that done, please do.
>
> Also report:   to make the   "feedback"    and   "report a bug"   and "suggest an improvement"   functions workable for
> dummies.

If you found a bug in LinreOffice on Ubuntu, you can start by filing a bug against LibreOffice on Ubuntu [1].  If you're
asking about a third-party product running on Microsoft Windows 10, you're probably asking on completely the wrong
mailing list.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+filebug

--
Stephen M. Webb  <[hidden email]>