Linux Desktop Pocket Guide

Daniel Robitaille

"Since selecting a version of Linux to run is often the most daunting
task for new users, the Linux Desktop Pocket Guide reviews and offers
useful instruction on managing the five most popular distributions:
Fedora, Gentoo, Mandriva, SUSE, and Ubuntu. "

--
Daniel Robitaille

Re: Linux Desktop Pocket Guide

Dennis Kaarsemaker
On za, 2005-11-05 at 09:42 -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS6574473318.html
>
> "Since selecting a version of Linux to run is often the most daunting
> task for new users, the Linux Desktop Pocket Guide reviews and offers
> useful instruction on managing the five most popular distributions:
> Fedora, Gentoo, Mandriva, SUSE, and Ubuntu. "

I actually saw this in a bookstore today, really cool!
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org