Linux Journal says goodbye

Eliza
from their website:

"On August 7, 2019, Linux Journal shut its doors for good. All staff
were laid off and the company is left with no operating funds to
continue in any capacity. The website will continue to stay up for the
next few weeks, hopefully longer for archival purposes if we can make it
happen.
–Linux Journal, LLC"

I just feel sorry about that.

regards.

Re: Linux Journal says goodbye

Liam Proven
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 10:42, Eliza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> from their website:
>
> "On August 7, 2019, Linux Journal shut its doors for good. All staff
> were laid off and the company is left with no operating funds to
> continue in any capacity. The website will continue to stay up for the
> next few weeks, hopefully longer for archival purposes if we can make it
> happen.
> –Linux Journal, LLC"
>
> I just feel sorry about that.

Yes, that's a damned shame. I thought it was narrowly saved 2y ago but
it didn't work out.