LoCo FAQ

Jono Bacon-3
Hi all,

I have recently been updating the LoCo pages on wiki.ubuntu.com. One
page I added was a LoCo FAQ - I think it would be very worthwhile to get
the FAQ filled to the brim with questions. So, I figured you 'orrible
lot should help. :)

Head over to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoFAQ to see the FAQ. There are
three sections:

 * General - very general questions about the LoCo project.
 * Joining Teams - questions for someone who wants to join a LoCo team.
 * Running Teams - questions about starting and running LoCo teams.

If you folks could help fill it out, that would be great. :)

        Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager

Re: LoCo FAQ

Andy Apdhani
Jono Bacon wrote:

> I have recently been updating the LoCo pages on wiki.ubuntu.com. One
> page I added was a LoCo FAQ - I think it would be very worthwhile to get
> the FAQ filled to the brim with questions. So, I figured you 'orrible
> lot should help. :)

btw, nice layout Jono :)

cheers

--