Looks like it's closing time. Lets move the party.

Looks like it's closing time. Lets move the party.

John McCabe-Dansted
Given that sounder is closing, those of us who still think this
sub-community is worth preserving could move to
   http://groups.google.com/group/bikeshed

Any objections?

I have put up a draft description:

"This group is for informal discussion between people who identify as
members of the Ubuntu community. This group is not affiliated with the
Ubuntu project, does not represent the official view of anyone, and
probably isn't representative either of users or developers. Try not
to feed flame-wars."

I don't claim that is the best possible description of the group. Nor
do I claim to know whether the group needs moderation, or needs to be
more inclusive etc. Such issues could perhaps be decided by discussion
between people who care enough to show up at the new mailing list.

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted

Re: Looks like it's closing time. Lets move the party.

yalababy

Hello dear

My name is marity i saw your profile today and became interested in you, I would also like to know you more and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can privet give you my picture for you know who i am.
Here is my e-mail (marityyala@rocketmail.com)
I believe we can move from here! And remember distance or color does not matter anything but love matters a lot in life. I'm waiting for your mail to my email address above privet.
soon.yoursmarity see your response
marityyala@rocketmail.com