Meeting - Community growth & Onboarding - Fri 13 October 21:00 UTC - Reminder

Meeting - Community growth & Onboarding - Fri 13 October 21:00 UTC - Reminder

Rick Timmis-3
Hello Kubuntu Friends 😁

Just a quick note to remind you about our meeting this coming Friday.

AGENDA

How do we reach out to the community ?

How do we attract new community members ?

How do we on board them ?

How do we become sticky, so that they can stay with us ?

Define from the above questions a set of actions and plan for how to move forward.

We encourage everyone in the Kubuntu community to add their thoughts in the comments of this Phabricator Task.

The meeting will take place in our BBB conference room 1 passwd: welcome

Please add comments discussion items etc... To our Task in Phabricator

https://phabricator.kde.org/T7098

Hope to see you there

Rick