Meeting to discuss Podcast - Mon 9th Oct 19:00 UTC

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Meeting to discuss Podcast - Mon 9th Oct 19:00 UTC

Rick Timmis-3
Good evening friends

Aaron, Ovi and Rick will be meeting in the BBB Conference Server to discuss the Podcast.

There is a Task with Agenda details in our Phabricator


We'd welcome you're comments, and input. Further more if you are able please do join the meeting via you preferred medium ( Audio, Video, Chat )

We're really excited and looking forward to planning the next phase

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel