Mentors required for mentoring Linux Foundation GSoC Open Printing Projects.

Mentors required for mentoring Linux Foundation GSoC Open Printing Projects.

Aveek Basu
Hi All,

Like every year, this year also myself and Till  Kamppeter are organizing the Google Summer Of Code Projects for Linux Foundation. There are a couple of interesting project on this year's list with regards to Open Printing:

Already there is a bunch of talented students who are interested in working on these projects. We require your help in mentoring these students. It will be of great help if you could please help us in mentoring these students to deliver some great projects.

Regards,
Aveek

Org Admin
The Linux Foundation