I installed Mergeant and the required bits to allow it to attach and
edit SQLite databases but when I set up a dsn to the file, it would
not conect at all and wouldnt remember the configuration (saying that
the dsn doesnt exist). cant see what I did wrong and the error
message doesnt shed any light (Im at work now, will post the exact
message later). Is there a known reason why mergeant or the
gda/gnomedb cant connect to sqlite databases.
As a result of this, does anybody know a decent program to create and
edit the database structure (tables, fields etc) of sqlite databases
(either version but 3 preferred)...