Merry Christmas!!!

Mario Đanić
Hello everyone,

well, I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas ...
To you, your families, friends, girlfriends, etc, etc ...
I hope you all have lovely holidays full of snow :)

Kind regards,
Mario

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Stéphane Graber
Mario Đanić wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> well, I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas ...
> To you, your families, friends, girlfriends, etc, etc ...
> I hope you all have lovely holidays full of snow :)
>
> Kind regards,
> Mario

Hi
I wish you all a Merry Christmas as well.
For the snow I'm still waiting, that's weird we are at the end of
December without snow in Switzerland :(

Stéphane

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

David Trask
"Mario ani" <[hidden email]> writes:

>Hello everyone,
>
>well, I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas ...
>To you, your families, friends, girlfriends, etc, etc ...
>I hope you all have lovely holidays full of snow :)
>
>Kind regards,
>Mario
>
>--

You too!  Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope Santa brings you something nice!
 ;-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
[hidden email]
(207)923-3100

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Karl Goetz
On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 10:54 -0500, David Trask wrote:
> "Mario  ani " <[hidden email]> writes:
> >Hello everyone,
> >
> >well, I'd like to wish you Merry Christmas ...
> >To you, your families, friends, girlfriends, etc, e

Thanks :)

> tc ...
> >I hope you all have lovely holidays full of snow :)

If we get snow in Australia around this time, we worry, and worry
hard :)

kk

> >Kind regards,
> >Mario
> >
> You too!  Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope Santa brings you something nice!
>  ;-)

Karl

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Emir Beganovic-3