Merry Christmas

Dave Morley-3
I wish you all and your families a Very Merry Christmas and Health
Wealth and Happiness for the new year.

Have a fantastic holiday.
--
You make it, I'll break it!

I love my job :)
http://www.ubuntu.com
http://www.canonical.com

Re: Merry Christmas

Alan Jenkins-2
Merry Christmas to you too Dave.

On 25 Dec 2013, at 12:23, Dave Morley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wish you all and your families a Very Merry Christmas and Health
> Wealth and Happiness for the new year.
>
> Have a fantastic holiday.
> --
> You make it, I'll break it!
>
> I love my job :)
> http://www.ubuntu.com
> http://www.canonical.com

Re: Merry Christmas

andres

Alan Jenkins <[hidden email]> escribió:
>Merry Christmas to you too Dave.
>
>On 25 Dec 2013, at 12:23, Dave Morley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I wish you all and your families a Very Merry Christmas and Health
>> Wealth and Happiness for the new year.
>>
>> Have a fantastic holiday.

Ditto.
--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.

Re: Merry Christmas

Tony Scott-2
A merry Christmas to everyone on this list!

--
Tony Scott
http://tonyscott.org.uk