Mint 19.2 Dial up procedures with Kppp

ray burke
Anyone out there,

I have been running K10.0/k12.02/k14.04 with dial up thru Kppp, but have found
that Mint 19.2 is more efficient, so I have loaded up a sata 160gb and
runs really
good, but I cant get it to run and can't find correct procedures for
dial up thru Kppp.
Have been advised by Nils thru this link who has helped me out with other things
with K14.04 and mint but unable for cure this dial-up for Mint 19.2 even though
when I borrow a dongle I can connect thru the modem stick to internet thru NBN .
Cause I am a pensioner I cannot afford NBN, there only dial-up.
Cold someone advise me how do this for Mint 19.2?

Ray

Re: Mint 19.2 Dial up procedures with Kppp

Donatas G.
Ray,
Are you still using kppp on Mint? If so, what is exactly not working, can you post here the settings that used to work previously? And, what is NBN?

Donatas

Anyone out there,

I have been running K10.0/k12.02/k14.04 with dial up thru Kppp, but have found
that Mint 19.2 is more efficient, so I have loaded up a sata 160gb and
runs really
good, but I cant get it to run and can't find correct procedures for
dial up thru Kppp.
Have been advised by Nils thru this link who has helped me out with other things
with K14.04 and mint but unable for cure this dial-up for Mint 19.2 even though
when I borrow a dongle I can connect thru the modem stick to internet thru NBN .
Cause I am a pensioner I cannot afford NBN, there only dial-up.
Cold someone advise me how do this for Mint 19.2?

Ray

Re: Mint 19.2 Dial up procedures with Kppp

ray burke
Dontas 20/4/2020,

NBN stands for National Broadband Network for Australia run by Telstra.
When I start KPPP it shows the logon page and when I do connect it fails to fine
the 56 external modem for dial up, and I am not sure where and how I find it
to see that it is connecting?

Ray