MultiBoot in Nexus 4 and Nexus 7

Jhosman Lizarazo - Ubuntu Colombia
=) Works :) I installed FirefoxOS, Ubuntu Touch and Android :P

Fine!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tassadar.multirommgr

Patch the kernel and install dependences (with the app)

--
Cordialmente.

Jhosman Lizarazo

Re: [Ubuntu-phone] MultiBoot in Nexus 4 and Nexus 7

Jhosman Lizarazo - Ubuntu Colombia

I use Android 4.3 and kernel patch for the multiboot.

El nov 18, 2013 1:24 p.m., "sampth kumar krishnan" <[hidden email]> escribió:
Trying to flash on Android 4.4(Rooted on nexus 4). Which kernel should i use?

Regards
Krishnan

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Sayantan Das <[hidden email]> wrote:
After patching it wont boot! :(

Regards,

Sayantan Das

Use Linux. Be free !