My membership

Andrea Del Sarto
Hi to everyone,
If you want tonight we can discuss about my membership.
Thanks

Andrea Del Sarto

Re: My membership

Valorie Zimmerman
Oh gosh, Andrea, I totally overlooked this email in the mad rush towards the holidays.

The first step towards membership is making your wiki page. This is mine: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ValorieZimmerman

Look around at a few of them and steal the formatting you like. :-)

This page is a nice place to keep up-to-date on your public contributions to the Ubuntu project and Kubuntu in particular. Also take a look at your Launchpad page and ensure that everything is the way you want it.

Next, look at https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Membership and work through that. When you feel that you are ready, write here to Kubuntu-devel with a doodle link for your membership meeting, decide on a date and time, announce that to the list, and add it to: https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Meeting

It looks like people haven't been doing that bit!

I very much look forward to welcoming you as a Kubuntu Member. :-)

Valorie