Natty 32 bit no microphone detection in Skype

Natty 32 bit no microphone detection in Skype

Rod Lovett
In Natty 32 bit no microphone detection in Skype on asus board with
intel soundcard. No problems with meerkat or lucid, and I made a bug
report 3 weeks ago, so this is a big clanger in Natty for me.
Back to Meerkat for heaven knows how long.
Regards

Re: Natty 32 bit no microphone detection in Skype

Scott Kitterman-3
On Friday, May 20, 2011 09:42:25 AM Rod Lovett wrote:
> In Natty 32 bit no microphone detection in Skype on asus board with
> intel soundcard. No problems with meerkat or lucid, and I made a bug
> report 3 weeks ago, so this is a big clanger in Natty for me.
> Back to Meerkat for heaven knows how long.
> Regards

What bug?  This is very likely hardware specific as the microphone that's built
into both my laptop and netbook work fine on Natty 32bit.

Scott K