Ndiswrapper & default gateway on boot / un-hibernate

Ndiswrapper & default gateway on boot / un-hibernate

Francesco Bolzoni
Hi all.
I've got two problem with ubuntu 5.10:

a) On boot i put my pcmcia wifi card before turn on the pc. Ndiswrapper
seems to be load correctly but the default gateway isn't set to the
correct interface (it's set to eth0 instead wlan0). How correct this,
making the default gateway is set by the interface that is working
(sometimes eth0, sometimes wlan0) ?

b) With ubuntu 5.10 the hibernate feature for my notebook works fine.
I'm really happy until i realize that ndiswrapper, after the resume,
isn't working. I've tried to unload the module but the kernel says
"module in use". Tryed also to pullout - pullin the pcmcia card: the log
shows that system recognise the out - in movement correctly but
ndiswrapper still don't "see" the card. Any idea or workaround ?

Thanks to all

Re: Ndiswrapper & default gateway on boot / un-hibernate

Francesco Bolzoni
On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 10:06 +0100, frank wrote:
> Hi all.
> I've got two problem with ubuntu 5.10:
Ovviamente ho sbagliato l'indirizzo della lista.
Scusate.