Need name of firefox feature

Jim Byrnes-4
In firefox 59 there was a feature that displayed icons for your 10 most
visited sites in each new tab you opened. After I upgraded to firefox 60
they no longer display.

What was that feature called? So I can try to get it working again.

Thanks,  Jim

Re: Need name of firefox feature

Jim Byrnes-4
On 05/11/2018 02:05 PM, Jim wrote:
> In firefox 59 there was a feature that displayed icons for your 10 most
> visited sites in each new tab you opened. After I upgraded to firefox 60
> they no longer display.
>
> What was that feature called? So I can try to get it working again.
>
> Thanks,  Jim

Never mind, I found it. I was looking for topSites on the newtabpage.

After accepting the upgrade to Firefox 60, even though in about:config
newtabpage.enabled was set to true, the topSites was not displayed.

To fix it I set newtabpage.enabled to false and shutdown firefox. Then I
restated it and set newtabpage.enable to true and shut firefox down
again. When I restarted it the topSites was back.

Hopefully this will help someone else with the same problem.

Regards,  Jim

Re: Need name of firefox feature

Bret Busby-2
On 12/05/2018, Jim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In firefox 59 there was a feature that displayed icons for your 10 most
> visited sites in each new tab you opened. After I upgraded to firefox 60
> they no longer display.
>
> What was that feature called? So I can try to get it working again.
>
> Thanks,  Jim

Whilst that is a question for the firefox list rather than the ubuntu
list, is the name that you seek, "speed dial"?

--

Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."