Netgear A7000 USB WiFi driver

MR ZenWiz
I was using one of these when it seems to have died in the middle of
an upgrade from Xubuntu 18.04.4 to 20.04.1.

I was able to recover my line connection to my router, but now the
system recognizes the devie when I plug it in, but it doesn't respond.

I expect to see a wireless option in the Network Manager, but it's not there.

Is there no driver for this device?  Is there another way to access it?

No rush - things are otherwise going reasonably well, but I am curious.

I appreciate any constructive feedback.

Mark