New Councillors 'Vision' meeting

Rick Timmis-3
Friends, Developers and Councillors

I took the initiative to arrange for the Kubuntu Councillors to meet in our BBB facility to introduce the recently elected new council members, and to build upon our future vision.

An Agenda of discussion points, and notes has been defined as a Work card in the Kubuntu Project of KDE Phabricator.

Here is a link

Having poled the councillors for availability, the most appropriate date and time was

Friday 27th September from 10 - 11pm Europe/London time

Join the meeting with any or all of (Audio, Video, Chat) at

Room: Kubuntu Room - 1
Pass: welcome

Look forward to seeing you on Friday

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: New Councillors 'Vision' meeting

Franklin Weng

Is this a councillors only meeting, or open to anyone?  Anyway this time is not available to me, but I'd like to know if I can attend next time.

Regards,
Franklin

--
Sent from my phone

2017年9月26日 05:46,"Rick Timmis" <[hidden email]>寫道:
Friends, Developers and Councillors

I took the initiative to arrange for the Kubuntu Councillors to meet in our BBB facility to introduce the recently elected new council members, and to build upon our future vision.

An Agenda of discussion points, and notes has been defined as a Work card in the Kubuntu Project of KDE Phabricator.

Here is a link

Having poled the councillors for availability, the most appropriate date and time was

Friday 27th September from 10 - 11pm Europe/London time

Join the meeting with any or all of (Audio, Video, Chat) at

Room: Kubuntu Room - 1
Pass: welcome

Look forward to seeing you on Friday

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis

Re: New Councillors 'Vision' meeting

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi Franklin, all our meetings are open to all. If you are interested
in attending, please join in any time!

Chime in when the doodle poll is posted next time.

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez