New Firefox Quicklist entry awaiting for us to translate ;)

New Firefox Quicklist entry awaiting for us to translate ;)

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
Hi fellow translators,

I’ve noticed that thanks to the always awesome Chris Coulson (kudos!),
the newly landed Firefox 20 update, as it includes per-window private
browsing, added a new quicklist entry to its Unity Launcher icon,
which is “Open a New Private Window”. [1]

I’ve already updated the relevant wiki page [2], adding the new string
to the table. Your help filling it out would be much appreciated by
Ubuntu users! :-)

--
Adolfo

 [1]: Finally fixing http://pad.lv/974146 :-)
 [2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Wanted/FirefoxDesktop?action=diff&rev2=100&rev1=99

Fwd: New Firefox Quicklist entry awaiting for us to translate ;)

Игорь Зубарев
Hi All,

I updated the russian translation of firefox quicklist 20 days ago. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Wanted/FirefoxDesktop
Still no updates in Raring! Please update!

Also could you update Russian language pack for raring. I made some translation fixes.
--
Igor