New Kubuntu Councillors meeting

Rik Mills-2
Rick kindly set up a Phab task [1] (summarised below) to organise a
meeting to get the the new Council members, and the council
collectively, off to a great start for the next year and cycle.

https://phabricator.kde.org/T7018

and a doodle poll for a time/date in the next week or so.

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/qy7kmfxeeiruwtby

Please vote on time/date.

Notes from the last Kubuntu Vision meeting can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10M-hYkzHBLnPihbgk6J-u9QcYVW2y8U-jhnjo3rhq_Y/edit

Thank you all.

Rik

*** Phab task summary ***

New Kubuntu Councillors meeting

Objective: Hold a meeting with council to brief new council members and
co-ordinate activity.

Planning - RT will setup a doodle poll to choose a date

Venue - Probably BBB

AGENDA
- Welcome and introductions
- The vision for Kubuntu ( I think Ovi did a lot of work on this before,
perhaps we can build on this )    #The year ahead, what would we like to
achieve
- How do we go about doing so
- Defining and assigning actions, and time lines
- Follow up, when do we confirmed again
- AOB

Re: New Kubuntu Councillors meeting

Valorie Zimmerman
I've doodled; please do so too! If you are interested in the future of
Kubuntu, show up if you can.

Thanks,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez