New LoCo Directory Meetings Feature

Michael-611
Hello everybody,

I wanted to let you know that the Ubuntu LoCo Directory has added a new
section for tracking your team IRC meetings and agendas.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/

I'd like to encourage you to start using it within your team and let us
know what features you'd like to see added to it.  We already have plans
to integrate it into Mootbot-UK for those teams that use it during their
meetings.  You can also access this information from the LoCo Directory
API if you want to make your own mashups:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoDirectory/API

This release also contained many other bug fixes and feature additions,
you can see the list of changes here:
https://launchpad.net/loco-directory/0.3.x/0.3.0

I'd like to especially thank Chris Johnston, Adnane Belmadiaf, Ronnie
van den Crommenacker and Nigel Babu for all of the work they put into
making this an awesome release.  Thanks guys!

https://launchpad.net/~chrisjohnston
https://launchpad.net/~daker
https://launchpad.net/~ronnie.vd.c
https://launchpad.net/~nigelbabu

--
Michael <[hidden email]>

Re: New LoCo Directory Meetings Feature

Galen DeBord
I'm the contact person for the Missouri Ubuntu LoCo and I just wanted to add a few comments
We're not approved yet and going through a rapid period of growth and renewal. Our meetings are frequent and often irregular.
Can you put a notification mailing list for certain team meetings on the page?
I need to know or be taught how to install a bot at the beginning of the meetings for a proper recording
I will let the webmaster know about the mashups, thanks
                                                                                                      Windwalker

Re: New LoCo Directory Meetings Feature

Martin Owens-2
On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 09:35 -0500, Michael wrote:

> I wanted to let you know that the Ubuntu LoCo Directory has added a
> new
> section for tracking your team IRC meetings and agendas.

Good work everyone, I've been watching the merges go in for a few weeks
now and getting excited by the prospect of moving another bit of
functionality out of the wiki and into the loco directory.

Thanks!

Martin,