New Ubuntu Core Developer - Simon Quigley

New Ubuntu Core Developer - Simon Quigley

Simon Quigley-2
Today, I was voted to be an Ubuntu Core Developer by the Ubuntu
Developer Membership Board (a board which I already sit on, so I'm
taking care of myself here). I now have upload rights to the entire
Ubuntu archive.

Thanks everyone!

--
Simon Quigley
[hidden email]

Re: New Ubuntu Core Developer - Simon Quigley

Olivier Tilloy
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 10:27 PM Simon Quigley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Today, I was voted to be an Ubuntu Core Developer by the Ubuntu
> Developer Membership Board (a board which I already sit on, so I'm
> taking care of myself here). I now have upload rights to the entire
> Ubuntu archive.

Congrats Simon!

Re: New Ubuntu Core Developer - Simon Quigley

Valorie Zimmerman
Congratulations!

http://about.me/valoriez