New Ubuntu Developer - Olivier Tilloy

Jeremy Bicha-2
Hello,

After a successful vote at yesterday's Developer Membership Board
meeting, we are pleased to announce that Olivier Tilloy (osomon) is
now the newest Ubuntu Developer. Olivier was granted upload rights for
chromium-browser.

Congratulations and welcome!

On behalf of the Developer Membership Board,
Jeremy Bicha

Re: New Ubuntu Developer - Olivier Tilloy

Dan Streetman
congratualtions osomon!

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Jeremy Bicha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After a successful vote at yesterday's Developer Membership Board
> meeting, we are pleased to announce that Olivier Tilloy (osomon) is
> now the newest Ubuntu Developer. Olivier was granted upload rights for
> chromium-browser.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> On behalf of the Developer Membership Board,
> Jeremy Bicha

Re: New Ubuntu Developer - Olivier Tilloy

Olivier Tilloy
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Jeremy Bicha <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After a successful vote at yesterday's Developer Membership Board
> meeting, we are pleased to announce that Olivier Tilloy (osomon) is
> now the newest Ubuntu Developer. Olivier was granted upload rights for
> chromium-browser.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!

Thanks Jeremy, everyone on the DMB, and everyone who provided guidance
and sponsored my uploads until now. I'm glad to be officially part of
the family!

 Olivier