New subscriber

Collins Richey
Hello all,

I'm a new subscriber (kubunto 5.10 user but running wdm/icewm instead
of the "higher calorie" options. I'm very interested in helping make a
lean and mean Ubuntu feasible.

I didn't see anything on the new subscriber page. Is there an archive
of the list that I can peruse to trac where xubuntu has been and where
it is going?

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write

Re: New subscriber

Ralf Meyer-2
On 11/14/05, Collins Richey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I didn't see anything on the new subscriber page. Is there an archive
> of the list that I can peruse to trac where xubuntu has been and where
> it is going?
> --

Just go here:

Re: New subscriber

jani.monoses@gmail.com

On 11/14/05, Ralf Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 11/14/05, Collins Richey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I didn't see anything on the new subscriber page. Is there an archive
> of the list that I can peruse to trac where xubuntu has been and where
> it is going?
> --

Just go here:

The list is also readable with nntp through gmane.
Jani