New team announcement.

jor teron
Hi everyone,

This is an announcement mail.

New translation team has been created for Karbi language in Ubuntu (
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators ) .

Thank you for approving Karbi Translation team for Ubuntu. I will try
to give my best on this work. We are happy to engage in fixing any
translation issue9s), that may come up in 'Ubuntu Translators
translation group'. Special thanks to Gunnar Hjalmarsson
(https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj) for guidance and resolving issue
quickly. Thank you to Ko Ko Ye for pointing where to start from.

Translation Team: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-mjw
Language : Karbi
ISO Code : mjw_IN , 639-3
Region : India
Wiki : <awaiting approval>

Thanks.

Jor.

Re: New team announcement.

Ko Ko Ye`
Proudly Welcome

from
ubuntu-mm, ubuntu-shn

ubuntu-l10n-my
ubuntu-l10n-shn

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 9:00 PM jor teron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

This is an announcement mail.

New translation team has been created for Karbi language in Ubuntu (
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators ) .

Thank you for approving Karbi Translation team for Ubuntu. I will try
to give my best on this work. We are happy to engage in fixing any
translation issue9s), that may come up in 'Ubuntu Translators
translation group'. Special thanks to Gunnar Hjalmarsson
(https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj) for guidance and resolving issue
quickly. Thank you to Ko Ko Ye for pointing where to start from.

Translation Team: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-mjw
Language : Karbi
ISO Code : mjw_IN , 639-3
Region : India