Next Community Council meeting

Dennis Kaarsemaker
Hello all,

The next community council meeting will be on Feb. 13, 12:00 UTC

Fridge editors: please add it to the agenda
Everyone in the BCC list: you have an item om the agenda, please try and
come to the meeting.
Everyone else: As always, this meeting is public and everyone is welcome
to attend!

--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

Re: Next Community Council meeting

Aaron Toponce

On do, 2007-02-08 at 19:45 -0700, Aaron Toponce wrote:

> I am one of the candidates pending approval from mako.  Are we also
> supposed to attend the meeting?  If so, I will be unable to make it.

No, you won't need to attend.