Next community meeting, Friday 27th October 22:00 +0000

Next community meeting, Friday 27th October 22:00 +0000

Sean Davis
Hello everyone!

Join us as we kick off the Xubuntu 18.04 development cycle with our first meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend.

The meeting is scheduled for Fri, October 27 as 22:00 UTC [1]. Please note that this is just under 19 hours away from the time of this email, sorry for the short notice!

The current agenda can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

The meeting is, as always, on irc.freenode.net at #xubuntu-devel [2]

I hope to see you all there!

- Sean