OpenWeek ready to go, 2 May - Friday 4 May, call for instructors

OpenWeek ready to go, 2 May - Friday 4 May, call for instructors

Jorge O. Castro-3
Hello Ubunteros,

The IRC workshop extravaganza known as Ubuntu OpenWeek is ready to go.
For those of you not in the know, this is a weeklong (sort of) IRC
event where we have instructors and classes on various topics in
Ubuntu. The wiki page is now ready to go:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

I am looking for instructors (especially those of you who have never
given a workshop before) to give classes on Ubuntu. This can range
from "How do I use Unity?" to "How do I contribute to Ubuntu
development. So if you're interested in participating, grab a slot or
ping me offlist.

Of note, we've shortened the "week" to Wednesday through Friday, but
the amount of sessions are the same, the days are just a bit longer so
we can cover more time zones.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.