Paride Legovini - Ubuntu Server Dev Application

Paride Legovini - Ubuntu Server Dev Application

Rafael David Tinoco-3
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask you to join me and welcome Paride Legovini as the
newest member of the Server Dev Team.

Paride,

Thank you for your hard work and congratulations on the achievement!

My very best regards in name of Ubuntu Dev Memb Board,

-rafaeldtinoco