I did another round of sponsoring today. Here's my report.
- https://pad.lv/1825733 - unsubscribed sponsors, since bdmurray
sponsored the upload. Thanks!
- https://pad.lv/1825194 - the debdiff has been uploaded to the queue
(by someone else), unsubscribed sponsors.
- https://pad.lv/1828615 - asked the reporter to file a bug in Debian,
but someone familiar with kernel API calls should really be the one to
- https://pad.lv/1827340 - pinged jamespage to take a look, as I'm not
particularly comfortable reviewing OpenStack packages.
Current analysis of the queue, 𝚫 my last email:
- https://pad.lv/1828288 - it needs an SRU template, but I'm not going
to unsubscribe sponsors, given previous discussions.
We're down to 11 packages in the queue! Let's keep up the good work. :)
Thanks for this work! Could you perhaps include a link in your
template to the report that shows bugs needing sponsorship? People can
get curious, take a look, see a package they are familiar with, ...,
On 5/13/19 7:37 AM, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> Thanks for this work! Could you perhaps include a link in your
> template to the report that shows bugs needing sponsorship? People can
> get curious, take a look, see a package they are familiar with, ...,
That's a good idea; I'll do it next time.
[hidden email] tsimonq2 on freenode and OFTC
5C7A BEA2 0F86 3045 9CC8
C8B5 E27F 2CF8 458C 2FA4