Please find me a counselor for Ubuntu, not support

Please find me a counselor for Ubuntu, not support

bracha frankel-2
I am a new user of Ubuntu and would like to meet a counselor in Jerusalem to help me get aquainted with my new system.  I will pay for his/her time.  I do not learn from the support groups, I learn from live people.  I could bring in my hard disk to show what I have on my desktop model.
Please e-mail me at: [hidden email] or call at 02-9944319 or 050-4153272 Shavua Tov, Bracha

Re: Please find me a counselor for Ubuntu, not support

Dolev Ravid
HI
you can find someone in our forums:
http://ubuntu-il.com/forums

Have a good day

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:41 PM, bracha frankel <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am a new user of Ubuntu and would like to meet a counselor in Jerusalem to help me get aquainted with my new system.  I will pay for his/her time.  I do not learn from the support groups, I learn from live people.  I could bring in my hard disk to show what I have on my desktop model.
Please e-mail me at: [hidden email] or call at 02-9944319 or 050-4153272 Shavua Tov, Bracha

Re: Please find me a counselor for Ubuntu, not support

Tomer
http://whatsup.org.il might be a good choice too.

On 21/09/2008, Dolev Ravid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI
> you can find someone in our forums:
> http://ubuntu-il.com/forums
>
> Have a good day
>
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:41 PM, bracha frankel
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I am a new user of Ubuntu and would like to meet a counselor in Jerusalem
>> to help me get aquainted with my new system.  I will pay for his/her time.
>> I do not learn from the support groups, I learn from live people.  I could
>> bring in my hard disk to show what I have on my desktop model.
>> Please e-mail me at: [hidden email] or call at 02-9944319 or
>> 050-4153272 Shavua Tov, Bracha
>>
>> --

Tomer